New to the game, and it is amazing. I can’t describe how many of my gaming buttons this pushes (especially swapping components in and out of systems, love it).
Few observations of issues thus far:
- My name is shown as CERESPILOT (listed by others, I can see already)
- First 12 modules shown on power screen, remainder are hidden, so cannot set their Emcon mode or power down
- If I click on an empty slot with no component when repairing modules, the game crashes. Happens every time
And some things that are just a little annoying, would be good if they change by release (in my opinion, which may be worth little to nothing!):
- Scrolling through news items takes a long time - maybe we could be able to delete them once read, or there could be an archive, or even simply a way of going directly to the new stories (like End or PgDn key)
- Buying modules seems a little messy in terms of how they are listed. Would be good if they could be organised to be always listed in the same order; or perhaps given a colour code. Might also be good to get more info on how many slots your ship has remaining, etc., while in the buying screen.
These things are minor, the game seems very stable on my system (I’ve only had one crash which was not triggered by clicking on an empty component slot), and it’s a lot of fun. I can’t wait to see what else comes of this.
All the best,